While the theme of the conference encourages work focused on these contemporary topics, manuscripts on traditional aspects of IB are also welcome as well as research focused on geographical locations other than Iberia. Examples of topics that fit the conference’s scope:
- Digitalization and IB
- FDI and global value-chain management
- International finance, accounting and governance
- Managing people across cultures
- Iberian firms on the global scene
- International marketing
- Networks, alliances and political ties
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Organization of the MNC and global strategy
- SMEs and international entrepreneurship
- Sustainability and social value creation in international business
Click here to download the Call for Papers
- Paper submission deadline: July 24, 2020
- Communication of acceptance deadline: August 14, 2020
- Early registration deadline: September 25, 2020
- Late registration deadline: October 9, 2020
- Conference dates: October 15 and 16, 2020
Contributors are requested to send their submissions by July 24 to email@example.com with the title of the manuscript in the subject line.
All papers must be submitted in English. When preparing your manuscript, please observe these basic guidelines for consistency in the format before submission:
- The first page must only include Title, author/s and contact information.
- The second page must include Title and Abstract (please do not include author information either on this page or in the rest of the paper).
- The abstract should contain about 500 words with a brief description of the article, its methodology and the main outputs.
- The format of the document must be word or pdf. Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides. Font size: 12-point Times New Roman or 11-point Arial, double space.
- Tables, figures and images can be inserted either in the text or at the end of the paper.
- References must be listed alphabetically following APA style.